Top Ten Fun Things To Hide In Your Boss' Office
10. A "baby monitor." Makes those closed door meetings
easier to hear.
9. A pregnancy test kit with a positive result and an
unsigned note saying, "I told you that damn condom ripped."
8. Put a piece of tape on the underside of his mouse. That
way the ball doesn't roll and it will take the jerk and the
IS department all day to figure it out.
7. 32 beepers, all stashed in different places. Borrow them
from managers who are forced to wear them 24 hours a day.
Page a different beeper every 15 minutes. This works
especially well if you also switch his morning decaf with
6. First, simply hide pot seeds and watch as your clueless
boss waters and nutures the plants daily. Second, watch as
boss is escorted out of the building three months later by
5. Thong, lace bra the morning after the company Christmas
4. Nonchalantly drop lingerie and then kick it under the
front of his desk (where he can't see it, but visitors can)
early in the morning before an important meeting. Then,
during the meeting, stare quizzically at the floor under his
3. A memo from Accounting Department requesting a meeting to
review his recent purchases on the company credit card?
2. An open and empty condom wrapper.
And the number one fun thing to hide in your boss's office
1. A stained dress.