10 Things You Never Hear in Church
1. Hey! It's my turn to sit in the front pew.
2. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25
minutes over time.
3. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than
4. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used
to send to TV evangelists.
5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior
High Sunday School class.
6. Forget the denominational minimum salary, let's pay our
pastor so he can live like we do.
7. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!
8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.
9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in
10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like
our annual stewardship campaign!