Best T-shirts of the Summer
This was in the "Bob Levey's Washington" column in the
Washington Post. Every year he compiles and prints the "Best
T-shirts of the Summer"
1. (around a picture of dandelions) I Fought the Lawn and
the Lawn Won
2. So Few Men, So Few Who Can Afford Me
3. I Suffer Occasional Delusions of Adequacy
4. God Made Us Sisters, Prozac Made Us Friends
5. If They Don't Have Chocolate In Heaven, I Ain't Going
6. At My Age, I've Seen It All, Done It All, Heard It All...
I Just Can't Remember It All
7. My Mother Is A Travel Agent For Guilt Trips
8. I Just Do What The Voices Inside My Head Tell Me To Do
9. (Worn by a pregnant woman) A Man Did This To Me, Oprah
10. If It's Called Tourist Season, Why Can't We Hunt Them?
11. Senior Citizen: Give Me My Damn Discount
12. Princess, Having Had Sufficient Experience With Princes,
13. No, It Doesn't Hurt (on a "well-tattooed gentleman")
14. (on the back of a passing motorcyclist) If You Can Read
This, My Wife Fell Off
15. I Used To Be Schizophrenic, But We're OK Now
16. (Over the outline of the state of Minnesota) My Governor
Can Beat Up Your Governor
17. Veni, Vedi, Visa: I came. I Saw. I Did a Little
18. What If The Hokey Pokey Is Really What It's All About
19. I Didn't Climb to the Top of the Food Chain to Be a
20. (on the Front) Yale Is Just One Big Party (on the back)
With a $25,000 Cover Charge
21. Coffee, Chocolate, Men...Some Things Are Just Better
22. Liberal Arts Major...Will Think For Money
23. Growing Old is Inevitable; Growing Up is Optional
24. IRS-Be Audit You Can Be
25. Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea. It's the Law.
26. If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In the Kitchen
27. Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship
28. The Old Pro...Often Wrong...Never In Doubt
29. If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You
30. Old Age Comes at a Bad Time
31. In America, Anyone Can Be President.
That's One of the Risks You Take.
32. First Things First, but Not Necessarily in That Order.