Are You a Prostitute or a Consultant?
1. You work very odd hours.
2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.
3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.
4. You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.
5. You charge by the hour but your time can be extended.
6. You are not proud of what you do.
7. Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.
8. It's difficult to have a family.
9. You have no job satisfaction.
10. If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you to
11. You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for a
12. People ask you, "What do you do?" and you can't explain
13. Your client pays for your hotel room plus your hourly
14. Your client always wants to know how much you charge and
what they get for the money.
15. Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or Jaguars.
16. You know the pimp is charging more than you are worth
but if the client is foolish enough to pay it's not your
17. When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but
return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday
AM to Friday PM).
18. You are rated on your "performance" in an excruciating
19. Even though you might get paid the big bucks, it's the
client who walks away smiling.
20. The client always thinks your "cut" of your billing rate
is higher than it actually is, and in turn, expects miracles
21. When you deduct your "take" from your billing rate, you
constantly wonder if you could get a better deal with another