Rejected Motel 6 Advertising Slogans
For those outside North America, Motel 6 is the cheapest
hotel chain on our continent - which, as you can imagine
attracts a certain type of clientele
besides normal discount travelers.
13. Because you deserve better than the back seat of some
12. With Monica as the spokeswoman: "Because some stains you
want to keep"
11. If We'd Known You Were Staying All Night, We'd Have
Changed the Sheets
10. You rented the room, now buy the video.
9. Sure, you could stay someplace nicer, but then you
wouldn't have money left over for a hooker.
8. We'll leave the Lysol for ya!
7. Hey, we're not the Ritz, but just try bringing your
secretary there on *your* salary, pal!
6. As seen on "COPS"
5. Not just for nooners anymore.
4. We left off the 9, but you know it's there.
3. Blurring the line between stains and avant garde sheet
art since 1962!
2. Clinton comes here . . . Why shouldn't you.
1. We put the "Ho" in "Hotel"